How can I avoid paying taxes?
Unfortunately tthere is no way to avoid the IRS, I recommend that you call my offices at (310) 821-3513 to set up a complimentary consultation. We'll work hard to creatively minimize your tax expenses. Chances are you may be paying too much income tax.

What can I do if I am unable to file my tax return by April 15th?
You will need to obtain and file a form 4868-Application for Automatic Extension of Time to file Income tax return. The form must be sent to the IRS by April 15th using a "good faith" estimate of tax you will owe for the previous year. The deadline for your return is then extended to August 15th. A second tax return extension is availablle only with good causde to further extend your deadline to October 15th.



Ernest F. Howard - Certified Public Accountant

Office Location: 5301 Beethoven Street, Suite 199 - Los Angeles, CA 90066
Mailing Address:
Post Office Box 12709, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295
Phone: 310-821-3513 | Fax: 310-827-7734

return to main page | articles